Dust masks are classified into KN and KP according to their performance. The KN type is only suitable for filtering non-oily particles, and the KP type is suitable for filtering oily particles.
KN100: For non-oily particles above 0.075 microns, the filtration efficiency is greater than 99.97%
KN95: For non-oily particles above 0.075 microns, the filtration efficiency is greater than 95%
KN90: For non-oily particles above 0.075 microns, the filtration efficiency is greater than 90%
KP100: The filtration efficiency for oily particles above 0.185 microns is greater than 99.97%
KP95: For oily particles above 0.185 microns, the filtration efficiency is greater than 95%
KP90: For oily particles above 0.185 microns, the filtration efficiency is greater than 90%
Filter material requirements
1. Materials in direct contact with the face should be harmless to the skin;
2. The filter material is harmless to the human body;
3. The materials used should have sufficient strength and should not be damaged or deformed during the normal service life.
1. It is not easy to cause structural damage, and the design, composition and installation of components should not cause any danger to users;
2. The design of the headband should be adjustable, easy to wear and take off, the mask should be firmly fixed on the face, there should be no obvious pressure and tenderness when wearing it. The headband design of replaceable half mask and full face mask should be replaceable;
3. It should have as small a dead zone as possible and a larger field of view;
4. When wearing, the lenses of the full mask should not cause fogging and other conditions that affect vision;
5. Respiratory protection equipment that uses replaceable filter elements, exhalation valves, inhalation valves and headbands should adopt a convenient replacement design, and allow users to conveniently check the air tightness of the mask and face at any time
Mainly suitable for non-ferrous metal processing, metallurgy, steel, coking, gas, organic chemical, food processing, construction, decoration, petrochemical, asphalt, etc. industries that produce dust, smoke, fog and other oily and non-oily particulate pollutants above 0.185 microns .